If you are in need of a courtesy car to keep you on the road whilst your vehicle is in our garage, we’ve got you covered at no extra charge.
If you would like to book one of our courtesy cars, feel free to ask when booking in your vehicle.
Terms and Conditions
The driver must:
- Hold a full UK driving license valid for over 2 years.
- Be over the age of 25 years.
- Only use the courtesy car for social, domestic and pleasure purposes.
- Advise the proprietor of any speeding or parking offences which occur during the usage of the courtesy car.
- Be responsible for payment of any penalties arising from speeding or parking offences incurred whilst in charge of the courtesy car.
- Replace fuel used prior to returning to Lodge Bank Garage.
- Return the courtesy car in good condition.
- Advise the proprietor of any defects or any accidents that occur immediately thereafter by telephone.
- Be solely responsible for payment of any repairs to vehicles involved in any accident deemed to be the fault of the driver of the courtesy car.
- Lock and secure the courtesy car when not in use.
The driver must not:
- Exceed a mileage of 50 miles per day unless agreed.
- Exceed the speed limit or commit any driving offences.
- Park in any restricted area which may result in a parking ticket or wheel clamping.
- Smoke in the courtesy car or be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.